Registration for 2021 Girls and Boys HHS Soccer
- Go to https://www.registermyathlete.com/login/ and start registration for 2020-2021 school year. This is different from PRIVIT!
- If you have an account from last year, sign in and create a new registration.
- If you have already made an account for a fall/winter sport for this year you can sign in and “add” a sport
- Create an account if you do not have one.
- Complete ALL parts of the Athlete Registration on Register My Athlete. There are several forms for athletes/parents and guardians to fill out regarding academic eligibility, health/safety, and student information. Make sure you complete every form AND also add yourself/athlete to the 2020-2021 Boys or Girls Soccer Team.
- PRIVIT (https://heritagepatriots-ga.e-ppe.com/index.jspa)
- Sign in to PRIVIT and join the 2020-2021 Boys or Girls Soccer Team
- Make sure PRIVIT information is up to date and that you have a current physical on file before tryouts. Physicals are good for one year and athletes MAY NOT participate in any athletic activity unless their physical is up to date. If your physical will expire during the season, make sure to plan ahead to get a new one and upload that one as well.
- Create a PRIVIT account if you are new to Heritage (Middle School students must create a new PRIVIT through Heritage.) The parent/guardian needs to create their account first and then add the athlete. Make sure to fill out all information.
Tryouts start Monday, January 11th after school and will go the entire week. Players should be properly dressed and equipped-with cleats, shin guards, water bottle, mask, and tennis shoes.
Girls 3:30-5:30 Boys 5:30-7:30
Teams will be posted on https://heritageconyerspatriots.com/ Saturday, January 16th.
Practices will start that following week. Your individual coach will let you know the time.
All program information and schedules will be posted under the Spring/Soccer tab at https://heritageconyerspatriots.com/.
The Spring Kickoff meeting will be Thursday, January 21st.
Girls’ Coach Laura Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org (706) 254-6940 @ladypatssoccer (Twitter)
Boys’ Coach Morris Williams email@example.com (484) 542-1989